You can register to attend the event in person or as a virtual participant, and rates are detailed in the table below.
In-person attendance registration includes:
- Access to eight world-leading keynote addresses
- Access to four concurrent tracks of lectures & one workshop track
- Access to the Networking Hub to meet other delegates
- Morning & afternoon coffee and lunch breaks (all included) will be served
- Welcome drinks on Monday evening
- Access to over 100 e-posters sharing cutting edge research and practice
- Conference app access (see “virtual”)
Virtual registration includes:
- Access to eight, real-time world-leading keynote addresses
- Access to three concurrent live-streamed tracks on different topics
- Conference app access for:
– full programme details
– submission of questions during sessions
– access to over 100 e-posters sharing cutting edge research and practice
– full delegate attendance list
- Speaker information
- Essential information about the event
- Facility to message other delegates
When you register, we will ask you to indicate the sessions you are most likely to attend to assist us with planning.
You are free to change your mind at any time and we won’t be ticketing sessions unless demand indicates that we should. In that event, we will notify everyone.
(31/01/23 - 13/03/23)
|Virtual||£395||£495||Discounted (available on application)|
HELP WITH FUNDING
Bursaries and Discounted places
The ITAKOM organisers are delighted to announce that a bursary fund has been established to enable those for whom the event would otherwise be unaffordable to attend.
Assistance is available as a bursary (a complementary registration) or a discounted registration (a reduced more affordable rate) depending on your circumstances and availability within the fund.
Discounted registration: this is a fixed price of £190 for in-person attendance and £172 to attend virtually, regardless of when you are awarded a place.
How to apply: please email us at ITAKOM@integrity-events.com setting out the reasons for your application.
What you can expect:
- We will acknowledge your request and give you an indication of a likely response time.
- The organisers will review applications and we will then notify you if you’ve been successful.
- You may be awarded a bursary (a full registration) or a discounted registration fee which means you will be asked to part-fund your attendance.
- When we confirm back, we will give you a code to use in online registration; for discounted places, you will be asked to make a payment online.
- We regret that we cannot cover travel, accommodation or childcare costs.
If you have any further questions about this, please do contact us at ITAKOM@integrity-events.com
Group discounts are available to organisations who want to send a team of 6 or more to ITAKOM. For example, if your group buys five delegate places we will give you one more for free!
To apply for a group discount, please contact Integrity Events directly at ITAKOM@integrity-events.com.
For more information on pricing, watch the video below with ITAKOM Co-Chair, Sue Fletcher-Watson.