IT TAKES ALL KINDS OF MINDS CONFERENCE
13-14 MARCH 2023
Welcome to your FREE Neurodiversity at Work Resource brought to you by Salvesen Mindroom and the ITAKOM Conference.
✔️ ITAKOM (It Takes All Kinds of Minds) will help HR teams, managers and employers learn how to cultivate and support a neurodiverse workforce for every-day business success from entrepreneurs and business leaders.
✔️ If you’re an HR professional, people manager, or business owner struggling to recruit, onboard or train a neurodiverse workforce, we’ve curated this completely free, downloadable toolkit for you.
✔️ Inside, you’ll discover expert video presentations, valuable links, and actionable insights, helping you to optimise your team’s performance, be a better, more empathic leader and drive innovation and profitability.
Within this free resource, you’ll learn:
- what neurodiversity is and how to have neuro-inclusive conversations with staff
- how to get the absolute best out of neurodivergent employees for better business results
- key concepts like disclosure, and what reasonable adjustments businesses must make for neurodivergent individuals under UK legislation
- how self-advocacy can help empower employees
- what a neurodiversity inclusive environment looks like
- how to be a neuro-inclusive ally at work
- and lots more